7300 - Shelf & Rod 12" / 30.5cm Deep Shelving - Available in 4', 6', 8' & 9' lengths

7300 - Shelf & Rod 12'' / 30.5cm Deep Shelving - Available in 4', 6', 8' & 9' lengths
  Zoom
+
Required Length:  

Brand:  ClosetMaid

Economical Shelf & Rod shelving provides shelf and hanging space for bedroom, laundry or where extra storage space is needed. 
Integrated Hang Rod sits 30.5cm (12") from the back wall.

• No need to purchase additional hang bar as your garments will hang from the integrated hang rod at the front lip of the shelf
  • Installation hardware sold separately
  • Ventilated wire construction
  • Available in 4 standard lengths
  • Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
  • Order 4 x 203 & 4 x 204 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf.
  • If creating an 'open end' please order 168 Open End caps in place of the 204 caps to stop garments slipping off the ends of the hang rod
  • We do not recommend using this style of shelf with adjustable ShelfTrack fixings
  • Material: Vinyl coated steel
  • All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content

We suggest that if installing a reach in wardrobe you have a minimum depth of 22" (56cm).
If installing into a walk in wardrobe, to achieve an 'L' shape of hanging space we recommend a minimum width of 48" (1.22m).
To achieve a 'U' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 68" (1.73cm).

If you intend to create two tier hanging, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm.
If you intend to create long hanging space, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 72" / 183cm, however, if you would like to put shoe racks below, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm!

Don't forget to order your Fixed Mount hardware and Shelf End Caps!

Average Rating (10 Reviews):  
Write a Review and share your opinions!

Rating:  
Excellent product
25 January 2020  | 

This excellent product and has enabled us to kit out our walk in wardrobe elegantly with an effective use of space. I cannot rate these products highly enough

Rating:  
Value for money
27 December 2018  | 

The shelving fit perfectly so I didn't have to cut to size. The shelf is sturdy and was easy enough to fix to the wall of my laundry room, saving me loads of space.

Rating:  
Great solution
22 August 2017  | 

Used this product before.
Great space saver and easy to fit

Read all 10 customer reviews...