Hello Ms. Davies,
Thanks for your interest in our ClosetMaid products.
I am pleased to enclose a set of design drawings for your reach in closet. This design can be changed as much as necessary until you are 100% satisfied with the outcome. Therefore if you’d like to make any changes to the layout please do not hesitate to contact me.
If you take a look at the attached PDF file I will run through the layout with you.
• This design uses our 40.6cm (16”) deep SuperSlide shelving with our adjustable ShelfTrack fix system.
We also offer a ‘fixed mount’ system if you’d prefer.
• ClosetMaid’s ShelfTrack system gives you the flexibility to easily add/remove shelves and adjust the heights that they are placed at.
• Towards the top of the closet there is a full width shelf with hang bar attached for storing long and short garments.
• Below the long hanging section there are two 61cm (24”) wide shelves for storing shoes or flat & folded items.
• To the right side of the closet there is a 38cm (15”) wide shelf with hang bar for storing short garments.
Pages Four & Five show the dimensions that I have worked to for your enclosure (please check that these are correct! Organise My Home cannot be held responsible of any mis-measures or incorrect information given during this design process) and the width and heights of the all the shelving used.
Please bear in mind that once garments are on hangers they generally stick out a further 10cm (4”) from the front of the shelves (50cm/20” overall).
It is important to point out that our ClosetMaid shelving must be fixed to walls that are flat across their face, perpendicular to the floor and in good condition.
The total cost to supply & deliver this layout (to any UK mainland address exc. Scottish Highlands) inc. VAT: £205.65
Delivery will be made within 10 – 12 working days from receipt of order.
Please note that as this design is carried out using customer supplied data all lengths of shelving will be supplied slightly oversized to accommodate variances in wall dimensions and mis-measures and may require trimming to final size on site by the customer. This can easily be done using a set of boltcutters or a hacksaw, you can then cover the cut ends with the plastic end caps provided.
I hope that the above information and attached design drawings illustrate what you are looking for but if you’d like to make any changes to the layout just let me know.
Look forward to hearing from you soon.
All the best,
Melissa – Design Team