This design uses 30.5cm (12”) and 40.6cm (16”) deep Linen shelving with ClosetMaid’s Fixed Mount system.
Page One shows a view of the back wall (125cm wide, 238cm high).
• Across this wall there is a 91cm (36”)wide, 40.6cm (16”) deep stack of shelves for storing flat and folded items.
• The shelves are fixed ‘wall to open’ as they butt up to the shelving on the right wall.
Page Three shows a view of the right wall (104cm wide, 238cm high).
• On this wall there are six full width, 30.5cm (12”) deep shelves.
• These shelves are also fixed ‘wall to open’.
• The shelves will over hang your doorway by approximately 6cm (2”). If you have architrave around your door you may find that the shelves won’t actually over hang the door opening.
Pages Five - Seven show the dimensions that I have worked to for your enclosure (please check that these are correct! Organise My Home cannot be held responsible of any mis-measures or incorrect information given during this design process) and the width and heights of the all the shelving used.
The total cost to supply & deliver the parts needed to create this layout (to any UK mainland address exc. Scottish Highlands) inc. VAT: £237.02
Delivery will be made within 10 working days from receipt of order.
It is important to point out that our ClosetMaid shelving must be fixed to walls that are flat across their face, perpendicular to the floor and in good condition.
Please note that as this design is carried out using customer supplied data all lengths of shelving will be supplied slightly oversized to accommodate variances in wall dimensions and mis-measures and may require trimming to final size on site by the customer. This can easily be done using a set of boltcutters or a hacksaw, you can then cover the cut ends with the plastic end caps provided.