If you take a look at the attached PDF file I will run through the latest design with you.
Page One shows a view of the back wall (125cm wide, 238cm high).
• Across this wall there are three full width, 40.6cm (16”) deep shelves for storing flat and folded items.
• Attached to the third shelf there is a full width hang bar for storing short jackets & coats.
You’ll have approximately 106cm (42”) of hanging drop for your garments. If this is not long enough for what you’re hoping to store please let me know.
• Below this there’s a full width shoe shelf which will hold around 6 pairs of shoes.
Shoe shelves use 30.5cm (12”) deep shelving.
Page Two shows a view of the right wall (104cm wide, 238cm high).
• On this wall there is a 30.5cm (12”) deep stack of shelves for storing flat and folded items.
• The top three shelves are 58cm (23”) wide as they butt up to the shelving on the back wall. The lower three are 51cm (20”) wide as they stop short to allow enough room for the hanging garments.
• Below this I’ve included a 71cm (28”) wide shoe shelf which will hold around 3 pairs of shoes.
Pages Three - Five show the dimensions that I have worked to for your enclosure (please check that these are correct! Organise My Home cannot be held responsible of any mis-measures or incorrect information given during this design process) and the width and heights of the all the shelving used.
Bear in mind that once garments are on hangers they generally stick out a further 10cm (4”) from the front of the shelves (51cm/20” overall).
The total cost to supply & deliver the parts needed to create this layout (to any UK mainland address exc. Scottish Highlands) inc. VAT: £224.72
Delivery will be made within 10 working days from receipt of order.
It is important to point out that our ClosetMaid shelving must be fixed to walls that are flat across their face, perpendicular to the floor and in good condition.
Please note that as this design is carried out using customer supplied data all lengths of shelving will be supplied slightly oversized to accommodate variances in wall dimensions and mis-measures and may require trimming to final size on site by the customer. This can easily be done using a set of boltcutters or a hacksaw, you can then cover the cut ends with the plastic end caps provided.