ClosetMaid's® top of the line SuperSlide shelving system for closets, offers continuous sliding action, In walk-in closets, clothes can even slide around corners using Corner Hang Bars (5649).
- This kit provides everything you need to install a 12" (30.5cm) deep SuperSlide shelf with hang bar in your chosen length using our Fixed Mount system.
- Hangers slide along the whole length of hang bar without interruption
- Easy to install. Can be installed onto solid walls, stud walls or onto wood which is at least 1" thick
- Available in 61cm (2'), 91cm (3'), 122cm (4') and 183cm (6') lengths
- Can be cut down to suit you exact size. Use boltcutters or a hacksaw. End caps are provided to cover the cut ends
- Perfect for any room in the house
- The shelf is installed using wall clips along the back edge of the shelf and end brackets which will either mount to side walls where available or onto the back wall where side walls are missing
- This kit is not suitable for use with adjustable ShelfTrack fixings
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
Please select the available side walls that you have to fix to using the options above, so that we can send you the correct hardware.
Wall - wall indicates side walls at each end.
Wall - open indicates a wall on the left side of the shelf but not the other.
Open - wall indicates an 'open end' and a side wall at the right end.
Open - open indicates that only the back wall is available to fix to, and no side walls are present.
Please note that any available side walls must be at least 35cm (14") wide to accommodate the side wall brackets.
Bear in mind that once garments are on hangers they generally protrude 56cm (22") from the back wall.
Pictures show a 6' shelf with hang bar.