For use with all styles of ClosetMaid shelving if cutting the smaller 'Deck Wires' around obstacles such as pipes and cables.
These caps DO NOT fit onto the ends of the shelves!
- Deck wires are the wires that run from the front lip of the shelf to the back edge of the shelf
- They are the thinner wires that are sometimes cut back to allow for shelving to be fixed around pipes or other small obstacles
- These end caps give you a finished product, by capping off those rough edges, preventing damage to you or whatever you may be storing
- Note that these Deck Wire Caps DO NOT fit onto the ends of the shelves, only onto the deck wires which run from front to back
- Please order 203/204 end caps to cover the ends of shelving
- You will not need to order these caps unless you are cutting shelving out around an obstacle such as pipes and cables
See image below
- Material: Plastic