A key component of our Fixed Mount system when using 20" deep shelving.
- Supports front lip of 20" CloseMesh and Linen shelving
- Use one bracket every 36" along the shelf's length and at each 'open end' of shelf
- If supporting more than 3 shelves in a stack you could use a 1009 Shelf Support Pole instead
- If there are available side walls please use 942/974 Side Wall Brackets
- We strongly recommend ordering 1164 Shelf Support Brackets to add at 'mid-points' to stop the shelf from flexing/bowing in the middle.
- Not for use with ShelfTrack system
- Note that the physical length of this bracket is 57cm (22.5") long.
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
Note that the length of the actual bracket is NOT 20" (50.8cm). As the bracket sits at an angle, it is longer than the shelf depth that the bracket is used to support. Therefore if ordering any replacements or additional supports, please double check that you order the bracket based on the position and not the physical length of the bracket.
The 1180 (20" position) bracket is actually 22.5" (57cm) long.
Please note that 50.8cm (20") deep CloseMesh & Linen style shelves are supported best when using our adjustable ShelfTrack fix system.