An economical way to organise your closet. Ventilated shelving allows for air circulation and room for clothes to breathe. Stacked sweaters become neatly stored and easily accessible. Wasted space is fully utilised. Get it together today, with a Fixed Mount storage system from ClosetMaid®.
- Everything you need to install a shelving system in a closet 5ft. to 8 ft. wide.
- Up to 126" of hanging space and up to 162" of shelf space
- Some shelf cutting may be required to fit closet space. This can be done using a hacksaw or boltcutters. End caps are provided to cover cut ends
- Installation template and hardware included
- This kit uses 12" deep Shelf & Rod style shelving with Fixed Mount fixings
- We recommend that when buying this kit you ensure you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" and minimum wardrobe depth of 22".
- Note that this kit comes with Side Wall Fixings. If you do not have side walls to attach to please order 1164 Shelf Support Brackets to support the 'Open/Floating' end and 168 'Open End' Caps to stop your garment slipping off the end of the hang rods
See related products below
- Material: White Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content