ClosetMaid's® ShelfTrack™ system allows wire shelves to be adjusted to any height, making storage more versatile in both large and small spaces.
Particularly useful in Children's wardrobes where their storage needs may change as they grow.
- Provides adjustable height options for placement of wire shelves
- Available in five standard lengths (choose from list above)
- Standards can be cut down with a hacksaw if necessary
- Standards must be placed no more than 24" apart and no more than 4" from each end of shelf
- Attaches onto horizontal Hang Track to hang vertically
- ShelfTrack™ Shelf Brackets slot directly into the vertical Wall Standards
- Double slot design provide sturdy shelf bracket installation
- Slots are spaced 1.25" (3.2cm) apart for the entire length of the standard
- Fixing kit not included. See product 2876 or 2877.
- Not for use with Fixed Mount fixings
- Material: Epoxy coated steel
How many Wall Standards will you need?
|Width of Wall ||Minimum Quantity Required |
|24" (61cm) ||2 |
|36" (91cm) ||2 |
|48" (122cm) ||3 |
|60" (152cm) ||3 |
|72" (183cm) ||4 |
|84" (213cm) ||5 |
|96" (244cm) ||5 |
|108" (274cm) ||6 |
|120" (305cm) ||6 |