Economical Shelf & Rod shelving provides shelf and hanging space for bedroom, laundry or where extra storage space is needed.
Hang Rod sits 30.5cm (12") from the back wall.
- No need to purchase additional hang rod, it is constructed into the shelving unit.
- Installation hardware sold separately
- Ventilated wire construction
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Use 4 x 203 & 4 x 204 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf
- We do not recommend using this style of shelf with adjustable ShelfTrack fixings
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
If using this shelving for a reach in wardrobe, please allow a depth of at least 22" / 56cm.
If using for an 'L Shaped' wardrobe please ensure a minimum width of 58" / 147cm.
If using for a walk in wardrobe, please ensure a minimum width of 68" / 173cm (this would give you an 'U' shape of hanging space).
If you intend to create two tier hanging, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm.
If you intend to create long hanging space, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 72" / 183cm, however, if you would like to put shoe racks below, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm!
Don't forget to order your Fixed Mount hardware!