Economical Shelf & Rod shelving provides shelf and hanging space for bedroom, laundry or where extra storage space is needed.
Integrated Hang Rod sits 30.5cm (12") from the back wall.
- No need to purchase additional hang bar as your garments will hang from the integrated hang rod at the front lip of the shelf
- Installation hardware sold separately
- Ventilated wire construction
- Available in 4 standard lengths
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Order 4 x 203 & 4 x 204 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf.
- If creating an 'open end' please order 168 Open End caps in place of the 204 caps to stop garments slipping off the ends of the hang rod
- We do not recommend using this style of shelf with adjustable ShelfTrack fixings
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
We suggest that if installing a reach in wardrobe you have a minimum depth of 22" (56cm).
If installing into a walk in wardrobe, to achieve an 'L' shape of hanging space we recommend a minimum width of 48" (1.22m).
To achieve a 'U' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 68" (1.73cm).
If you intend to create two tier hanging, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm.
If you intend to create long hanging space, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 72" / 183cm, however, if you would like to put shoe racks below, please allow a minimum ceiling height of 85" / 216cm!
Don't forget to order your Fixed Mount hardware and Shelf End Caps!