SuperSlide® shelving is perfect for folded clothes, linens, and other closet items. With the addition of SuperSlide hang bars and hang bar supports, it forms a hanging system that allows hangers to slide freely end to end.
- Works with both Fixed Mount and ShelfTrack® adjustable mounting systems
- Installation hardware & hang bars sold separately
- Available in four standard lengths (choose from list above)
- Shelving can be cut for a customised length with a hacksaw or boltcutters
- Order 10 x 203 Shelf End Caps per shelf to cover the ends of the shelf. This will prevent damage to your walls upon installation & prevent your garments from snagging on the shelf
- Ventilated wire construction
- We suggest that when installing 12" deep shelving you ensure your enclosure is a minimum of 14" (36cm) deep to allow for the hardware fixings.
- Note that the front 'lip' on this style of shelf is larger than the 'Low Profile' Linen style shelving supplied with Organiser Kits.
If you have previously ordered an Organiser Kit from Us, ClosetMaid UK, Wayfair or Amazon please order 'Low Profile' Linen style shelving so that it matches
- Material: Vinyl coated steel
- All shelving SCS® Certified for minimum of 91% recycled content
SuperSlide shelving can be used for shoe racks, normal shelves or add a hang bar to allow for hanging space!
If using a hang bar, the hanging position will be placed 12" (30.5cm) or 10" (25.4cm) from the back wall.
We suggest that if installing a reach in wardrobe you have a minimum depth of 22" (55cm).
If installing into a walk in wardrobe, to achieve an 'L' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 58" (1.47m).
To achieve a 'U' shape of hanging space you would need a minimum width of 72" (1.83m).
If you are going to create two tier hanging then we suggest that you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" (2.16m).
If you are trying to create long hanging space, we suggest you have a minimum ceiling height of 72" (1.83m) unless you intend to install shoe racks below, in which case we suggest you have a minimum ceiling height of 85" (2.16m).
Don't forget to order the fixing hardware!
If you have previously ordered an Organiser Kit from us, ClosetMaid UK, Wayfair or Amazon and wish to add more shelving to your existing kit please order 'Low Profile' Linen style shelving or see our 'Add On' products.